All treatments are designed and infused, with the best prescribed organic ingredients & aromatics formulated, to therapeutically assist in achieving and maintaining healthy beautiful skin. This is accomplished by optimal exfoliation, detoxification and nourishment of pre-maturely aging and problematic skin. Cellular turnover and collagen production are stimulated to restore a youthful, vibrant, healthy glow.
- Organic Facial: 60 min $100 Consultation and Custom Facial: Cleanse, Skin Exam, Extractions, Exfoliate/Enzyme Peel, Signature Facial Massage, Masque, Tone, Serum, Moisturizer, SPF.
- Organic Face Lift: 120 min $225 One-of-a-kind natural all-organic facelift! This service includes a 30-minute IR sauna session, followed by a 90 minute custom organic facial with dermaplaning and NuFace microcurrent treatment.
- Mini Organic Facial: 30 min $55 Pick-me-up facial cleanse with scrub, facial massage, mask, and moisturizer application.
- Dermaplaning: 30 min $50 Add-on to any facial service.
- Elleebanna Lash Lift: 45 min $75 Get natural, lovely, long lasting lash curls for up to 8 weeks.
- Body Scrub: 60 min $125 Experience this exfoliating, detoxifying and nourishing treatment, formulated with sea salts to polish, soften & hydrate whilst leaving a delicious aroma on the skin. Topped off with an organic body oil, made from the finest plant based oils with a delicious scent to feed, nourish, and protect your skin.
- Aesthetic Specialty Treatments and Add-on Services:
- NuFace Toning and Tightening with Infrared and Micro Current: 15 min $25
- Scalp Treatment: 15-min $25. Essential oil scalp massage with leave-in conditioner treatment.
- Brow $20
- Lip $12
- Brazilian $60
- These exfoliating and nourishing treatments use sprouted mineral greens, sea salts, and therapeutic herbal extracts and blends to hydrate and soften hands and feet.
- $15 for one, $25 for both.
The Institute for Functional Medicine teaches practitioners how to assess the patient’s status relating to modifiability lifestyle factors and fundamental clinical imbalances through careful history taking, physical examination, and laboratory testing. As Functional Medicine Practitioners we look at body systems and address clinical imbalances.