This morning smoothie is easy to make and provides you with an energy packed, phytonutrient rich breakfast on the go! I use a version of this recipe in the mornings when I don’t have time to cook, and sometimes for a quick lunch too. You can use this recipe as a base and add ingredients if you want to get creative or just to change it up every once in a while.
Green Berry Morning Smoothie
- 8 Oz Favorite dairy free milk I prefer coconut or almond
- 1 Serving Protein powder of your choice I use either a vegetarian pea/rice blend or a collagen protein
- 1 Cup Fresh organic baby spinach Or 1/2 cup frozen
- 1 Cup Fresh organic kale Or 1/2 cup frozen
- 12 Cup Organic mixed berries Frozen works great!
- 1 Tbsp Flax seeds