This seasonally inspired Keto Peppermint Cocoa Smoothie tastes just like the holidays! It’s also compliant for those on a keto diet!
This recipe was contributed by Dr. Danielle Bechert.
Keto Peppermint Cocoa Smoothie
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 cup Almond Milk (I used Simply Almond, Unsweetened)
- 1 T Psyllium flakes (I used Organic India)
- 1 scoop Orthomolecular Core Support Chocolate Powder (You could substitute another low carb protein powder)
- 1 T Cocotropic powder by Wild Foods (mix of cocoa, maca, turmeric, and mushroom)
- 1 t MCT oil or Brain Octane Oil by Bulletproof
- 1/4 t Pure peppermint extract ()
- Add ice to preference
Put all ingredients in Nutribullet or high speed blender