This is one of my absolute favs! Truth be known, you can do this with either chocolate or vanilla as a base. If you want to make this a full meal you can use 2 scoops of the Keto Meal Balanced Shake, use full fat coconut milk and add cacao nibs to the base. And as always, use organic ingredients when you can ☺
Cherry Vanilla Keto Smoothie
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 scoop Vanilla Keto Meal Balanced Shake
- 2 TBSP pistachios
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup frozen cherries
- 2 TBSP coco whip
- 1 TSP cacao nibs
- Combine all ingredients in a blender except the coco whip and cacao nibs—see below.
- Place 2 TBSP on sides and top of the glass, then garnish with 1 TBSP cacao nibs. Enjoy!
TIP: if you want this smoothie to be thicker add some plain ice and/or reduce the amount of almond milk.
Coco Whip Directions:
- Chill a can of coconut cream or coconut milk in the fridge ideally overnight.
- Scoop out the cream from the top, place in a mixing bowl, whip with a hand mixer on high until “whip cream” is formed. Tip: Can be stored in the fridge for several days.