Nuuaria is a health coaching company, dedicated to ending habit-driven disease through their proprietary Habit and Behavior Change™ methodology.
Has your doctor instructed you to make dietary changes and you would like help implementing them?
Not sure how to ‘go paleo’ or remove dairy or gluten without giving up everything you know and love?
Having trouble fitting exercise or meditation into your life? Or taking your supplements?
That’s what Nuuaria’s basic health coaching is for!
Book your session with our registered dietitian health coaches – also certified in Habit and Behavior Change(TM) – who will help make the necessary changes prescribed by your physician easy and save you time from trying to figure it out on your own. In between visits with your physician we’re here to support you too. There’s no need to make changes alone, we’re here to help. Sessions are 45 minutes in length and can be done both in office, via telephone or telehealth.
How to book health coaching: Call Arizona Wellness Medicine today on (602) 892-4727
- Do you know what you ‘should’ be doing for your health… you’re just not doing it?
- Or you do it, but never stick to it long term? You’re ‘all-in’ or ‘all-out’?
- Do you know you need to change your diet but it just seems too overwhelming?
- Do you have the best of intentions but get thrown off track at the first sign of stress (or Saturday nights, vacations, holidays and family visits)?
- Do you know taking your supplements and medications will help, but just don’t remember sometimes?
- Do you wish you could be a little more consistent with your healthy diet and exercise regime?
- You really do want to be healthy but you’re just so busy or don’t like to cook?
- Do you want someone in your corner? Support, guidance and a roadmap for real change?
That’s where Nuuaria’s Habit and Behavior Change™ Program comes in…
Habit And Behavior Change™ is an evidence-based formula and health coaching program proven to create permanent change through a change in the patient’s long-term habits and behaviors combining medical nutrition therapy, brain science, and psychology practices. The primary focus is to teach the patient how to change both physical behaviors and patterns of thought.
The program consists of three main components: (1) sessions with our Habit and Behavior Change certified, registered dietitian health coaches, (2) the online curriculum of habit change courses with online support and (3) our mentor program, inclusive of bi-monthly support group meetings, text message and phone call support as often as needed.
Change isn’t a lot of work… rather, it’s the heightened level of awareness that is required for real, lasting and permanent change. Our program is strategically designed to provide all you need for this success.
The Institute for Functional Medicine teaches practitioners how to assess the patient’s status relating to modifiability lifestyle factors and fundamental clinical imbalances through careful history taking, physical examination, and laboratory testing. As Functional Medicine Practitioners we look at body systems and address clinical imbalances.