Because about 80% of health is created with healthy lifestyle habits, during this 7-week master class you will learn step-by-step what to do using the Functional Medicine approach for nutrition, sleep, exercise and movement, stress management, and toxin reduction. There will be a big focus on nutrition during which you will go on a 30-day food elimination using a Paleo template, with a specific food re-introduction process at the end so you can get the benefit of learning what your food sensitivities might be.
This Master Class is for People Who Want to:
- Gain energy
- Reduce inflammation
- Identify food sensitivities
- Improve gut health
- Improve blood sugar
- Reduce cholesterol
- Reduce cardiovascular disease risk
- Improve hormone balance
- Reduce stress
- Reduce toxins
- Live a healthier lifestyle
The Master Class Includes:
- 5 educational and instructional videos with Dr. Parke
- 7 Weeks to Your Healthiest Self E-book
- 10 of my favorite recipes crafted in my own kitchen
- Resource guide to set you up for success
- Food re-introduction tracker
The Format of the Program:
The course is broken down into 3 main phases with 4 videos:
- Phase 1 (part 1 and 2): laying the groundwork with changing 5 key lifestyle habits
- Phase 2: 30-day food elimination with all of the details on exactly how to do it-no guess work!
- Phase 3: how to do food re-introductions the proper way after your 30-day reset so you can gain the benefit of learning your food sensitivities.
- I created this program for those who are not seeing (or can not see) a certified functional medicine practitioner, but still want help and direction on what to do to improve their health and start feeling better.
- It is for those who have seen a functional medicine or integrative practitioner that wants to go through a reset process again by cleaning up your diet and lifestyle habits–because we all get off track at times!
- And also for those who have friends or family you WISH would see a functional medicine practitioner but are not quite ready to commit–this would be a perfect start!
Some people will start noticing a difference within as little as a few days. The majority of people will start feeling better by week 3. And the rest are feeling great towards the end of 30-day reset in Phase 2. It all depends on how significant the changes in each of the 5 key lifestyle habits are for you, as well as how much food sensitivities are playing a role in your current symptoms.
Yes, you absolutely can! As a matter of fact, it is recommended! It will be much easier for you to complete the master class if your family is on board.